The Approved Masterplan
The approved masterplan has been created with input from industry stakeholders to ensure the site can cater for the region's existing and emerging industry sectors.
- The approval contains over 100,000 square metres of gross floor area.
- The development is intended to be delivered across six stages, with land for industry and retailing at the northern part of the site (north of Blackfellows creek) and close to the highway, ready to go in the short term.
- Later stages of the development include the land south of Blackfellows Creek for uses that include a private hospital, showrooms and a tavern.
The staged approach is flexible and responsive to market interest.
What does the Masterplan accommodate?
EBIP will house local, national and international businesses across a broad range of industries including:
- Low impact industrial
- Big Box retailers
- Mining services
- Hospital and Health
- Knowledge and research.
Initial market testing showed overwhelming interest from a diverse range of business and industry sectors. Our most recent nationwide market research allowed us to fine tune our approach and ensures it is closely aligned to current and emerging market expectations.
Why choose a masterplanned site for your business?
- Better traffic planning both within and around the development
- Appropriate development stages, planned to deliver the best benefits to business and the community
- The introduction of infrastructure within realistic timeframes, and working with Council to ensure efficiencies in delivery;
- Greater flexibility to meet the future economic and community needs of the region;
- A holistic approach to the precinct, avoiding the risk of ad hoc, incompatible elements
- As a greenfield site, there is no requirement to work around existing land uses and make compromises - that means we can get it right, from the start.